Friday, April 2, 2010

Hello.

Well. Hello.
I created this blog to help track my thoughts. I think about deep things... a lot. Maybe too much. When you meet me, I won't seem like the type of person that really takes things seriously. The truth is though, that's just a cover up. The thoughts my own mind comes up with, are scary. So I done the appearance of a normal, has-it-together, 16 year old, American Teenager. There are very few who know who I really am. Even then, no one really does know. The only person to ever really know the essence of who I am, the only person that ever understood me, is gone. Temporarily or permanatly, I do not know. That is up to God. So now I struggle with facing myself. I don't like what I see. Not physically, more personality wise. I see a lot in myself that I need to change. I can only do it with My God's help. Oh, my Lord! He is everything to me. I love Him with a passion. I wish you all could know Him! He keeps me breathing. Hopefully, this blog will help me understand myself a little better. I have a journal, which I love, but it gets tedious to write down everything my mind comes up with. Typing is just simply easier.

How often I will post, I do not know. Maybe many times a day, maybe once a week.
We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment